Information we collect
We hereby convey you a clarity on our policy for the local storage. We may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, and this may include photographs. If you do not want us to collect this information, it is expedient not to use the Service or remove the respective app from your device.
Generally, we collect these following types of information:
- Information about your visit
- Name and/or company profile and details
- Products’ photograph
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to User surveys and/or demands
How EDUKASIE collects your information
Our Service may require you to sign up an account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, such as name and email address. We may also collect demographic information, such as age, gender, or preferences. We might also ask you to create a publicly visible profile, which may include your name and photo.
You may provide User Content that you post to the Service, and allows the system to attach the content on the platform automatically. Your User Content are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk.
You may also provide information through communications between you and EDUKASIE. We may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
How EDUKASIE utilizes your information
- verify Users’ identity
- provide you customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or dispute
- allow us to keep you posted on our Service app, latest product announcements, application updates, and upcoming events
- help us develop, manage, and deliver the Service
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Service. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you and we may use the information you provide to administer those programs
Information Storage and Processing
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Indonesia or any other country in which EDUKASIE or its service providers maintain facilities.
- As the nature of internet usage, EDUKASIE or service providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Indonesian law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, EDUKASIE cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to EDUKASIE or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you use these services at your own risk.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, EDUKASIE or its service providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Users who uploaded User Content recognize how the platform works as distributor. Unless specified differently with prior agreement, any brands and intellectual rights belong to the respective Users.